<VV> Oil

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Jun 13 21:13:09 EDT 2013

You may be thinking about Quaker State Defy, it's fairly new.  Not a synthetic, but the specs looked ok for Corvairs.  Mobil 1 has a couple newer flavors, the High Mileage 10W30 and Turbo Diesel Truck 5W40 look good.  I think Amsoil has something they have aimed at the collector cars too, although I think they've had a good choice all along.  Those are the ones discussed the most lately that I can think of, you might hit the archives too.

--Bryan