<VV> Air Force rampside? Was lost in Hurricane Ike.

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Jun 15 23:11:11 EDT 2013

Lost, as in blown away and never found?

Or lost as in crushed by falling building/debris?

If just water damage, easy fix for Corvair vehicles. None of that modern
computer stuff to replace.

Yes, it is just like restoring a similar vehicle.

I worked at a facility that had 1972 Chevy pick ups that had been
flooded by the James river up to almost cover the ladder racks. They
sent them to the motor pool shop for washing and fluid changes. We were
still using them 10 years later.

Frank DuVal