<VV> New Convention Competitive Spectator event idea

Mel Francis mfrancis at wi.rr.com
Mon Jun 17 15:58:14 EDT 2013

The main problem is the unbolting aspect itself!

You California guys are lucky, since most of the hardware and mechanicals
actually CAN be unbolted,
but this competition, if it was tried at the Kalamazoo convention this
summer, for instance,
would have to allow acetylene torches to be used, or else the disassembly
would go on for hours and hours!
......not to mention, all the bleeding knuckles and broken tools....

Mel Francis
Oconomowoc, WI