<VV> Helmets

Chris Shade shadesclassiccorner at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 20 15:21:10 EDT 2013

I just wanted to thank everyone for all of the helpful advice that you offered to my helmet question!  It's really wonderful to have such a great network of helpful and knowledgable people to draw from.....THANK YOU!  See you at convention!

Blessings,

Chris Shade
Shade's Classic Corner
Hastings, NE 68901