<VV> Over it goes?

hallgrenn at aol.com hallgrenn at aol.com
Sat Jun 22 23:20:40 EDT 2013

I'd say that any car in a spin with a flat tire allowing a rim to dig in will be more likely to flip--not just a Corvair.  So in that respect our cars are just like any other.  Oh wait, an SUV with a higher center of gravity will certainly flip........

Bob

Tire pressure has to be so low that the RIM  hits the pavement....seen it happen
twice...

EM's  rear tire....almost flat  before the spin...   Over they went!

Tire pressure has to be so low that the RIM  hits the pavement....seen it happen
twice...

EM's  rear tire....almost flat  before the spin...   Over they went!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages