<VV> "Easier on a lift ... "

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Tue Jun 25 16:40:05 EDT 2013

If you have the correct tools to go with your lift it isn't a problem.  You should at least have an oil drain system and a transmission jack.  They make fuel tank brackets for transmission jacks.  I don't have them yet but you can bet I will when it comes time to change a tank and I won't be doing it on the floor.  If I want to lay down I'll probably still have the car on the lift and just not raise it very high.
Joel McGregor