<VV> Looking for a numbers chart

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 26 13:02:45 EDT 2013

I have accumulated hundreds of old Carter carburetor metering rods and jets and have not had much
luck locating any comprehensive list or chart that would indicate their sizes. As many probably know,
there is not much rhyme or reason to their numbering system, which seems to be more related to the
production date and application than sizes. Some of their sizing is to 3 decimal places on the parts.
It is clearly not a "smart" numbering system. I have been able to catalog most of the jet sizes by
thumbing through old Carter parts manuals, but have not been able to do much with the rods.
I have had some luck on the Internet, but am hoping someone has knowledge about a comprehensive
listing. Thanks,
Grant