<VV> first to leave for Kalamazoo?

chris.gallagher at ozemail.com.au chris.gallagher at ozemail.com.au
Thu Jun 27 10:16:40 EDT 2013

Hi Carl and all VVers

Sorry but I think I can claim the first to leave title.  Would have
made my claim early but Internet access is sporadic on the road. I
left Australia last Thursday 20 June and am now on my way to Kalamazoo
via New York.  I'm currently in Tooele, UT near Salt Lake City on the
Lincoln Highway centenary tour.  Because I'm riding in a Ford (1931
Model A) I have to wear a paper bag over my head in case any Corvair
owners seer me!.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at Kalamazoo.

Chris
Canberra Australia
1964 Monza coupe.