<VV> first to leave for Kalamazoo?

Tom Berg thesuperscribe at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 28 10:25:37 EDT 2013

Ha! While at Tooele, look for bugs and gas from the old Chemical Corps. They're "good" because they are (or were) "ours." Or was that stuff at other posts?

On the old base is a Detroit Diesel remanufacturing facility. They do lots of good stuff to old engines and engine parts. Reman'd parts run like new and are warranted like new, but cost much less than brand-new products.

--Tom in Ohio