<VV> TV Show

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Sat Jun 29 13:09:52 EDT 2013

Smitty Says;  The TV Discovery, Velocity channel, is showing The Phantom
Works Restoration facility on 8 and 11:00 tomorrow, Eastern time. the 29th.
Connection to Corvair is that our club was invited to tour the place a
couple of years ago.  When Bill Hubbell had a misapplication of pedal event
with Alice they are the ones who restored the damage.  This place is huge,
covering an entire industrial block.  The owner said he didn't like Mustangs
much but they were bread and butter.  He had 14 of them in work when we were
there. Another project was making a removable fiberglass split window top
for a 63 Vette convertible.  Also were working on a 396 Chevelle for a
double amputee Vet.  They put an automatic folding ramp and a hidden suicide
rear door on the left side so the chair could be automatically brought up
the ramp, turned, and then lowered behind the wheel.  Several
antique/vintage cars were in work as well as several costume jobs.