<VV> Carburetor idle vent functionality/vent seal

charles mckinley cmckinley313 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 1 12:42:36 EST 2013

I'm getting in on this discussion a little late, but I'd be very
interested to find that GM tech tip Frank mentioned that describes where
to drill a vent in the early carbs. That's what I have, and I generally
have a bit (not a lot) of trouble with hot starts. My '63 is always
parked outdoors now, so gas fumes would not be a problem.
Chuck McKinley
'63 Monza 900