<VV> [FC] 17" or 18" wheels on an FC

Joel Rushworth joelr at morton-clarke.com
Fri Mar 1 15:17:40 EST 2013

7" width in either size with the right offset is your best bet.

Good discussion here:
http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/read.php?1,419682,page=1

Shawn's Rampy, 17x7 on air bags, lowered in this shot
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=5399C9ABC4E2EBD5!9116&authkey=!ABfxsJE
UyGEORzU

The Westbrier runs 17x8, but clearances at the rear is supertight, off by a
1/2" either way and it wouldn't work
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=5399C9ABC4E2EBD5!12143&authkey=!AGQX6r
_EuFaC8d0

Here's my Rampy, on 17x7's and 2" drop spindles in the front
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=5399C9ABC4E2EBD5!8928&authkey=!AAgg2Ct
Z_HLnexo

Hope this helps.

Regards,