<VV> SCCA autocross STC

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 1 18:13:07 EST 2013

 Corvairs are eligible to run in a number of classes, but to be "competitive", there are just a few. I run a '66 Corsa in ESP. Even in ESP I'm longer and more underpowered than anything else I ever run against, except maybe another Corvair. I suspect that competition in STC would find you running against cars far smaller than a Corvair.

 Mike
 YS-117