<VV> SCCA autocross STC

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 2 06:18:15 EST 2013

 You are right Ned, and I do run my car as a Stinger, IE it's identical to YS-025, except it's no longer white.
 I'm pretty sure David runs SPU. I know his car doesn't have 4 seats! He may have even run CM last year. He switched cars part way through the season when the blue car broke a custom front suspension part. At one point David, myself and Steve Hinton (YS-310) were all running ESP. I think the general plan was to do that this year, just to keep it interesting, although that is if David runs the silver street car, not the blue road racer.

 Mike
 YS-117