<VV> [fastvair] carbon removal / Cross Posting! FRANKCB Please BE CAREFUL!

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Sat Mar 2 20:09:01 EST 2013

Matt,
    Strange!!!   My AOL email indicates  that THIS response of yours like
your original one is coming on  FastVairs!!   So I'm adding VirtualVairs for
MY response as you  require..  I wonder if somehow AOL knows that leaving
the oven cleaner on  the aluminum cylinder heads will remove aluminum and
thereby ENLARGE the  combustion chamber resulting in a CR change and considers
that this  modification belongs on FastVairs???
    Wow!!   This Internet is getting smarter  all the time!!
    By the way, I wouldn't have assumed that all our  readers have enough
"common sense" to only leave on the oven cleaner for 45  SECONDS before
removing it.
    But obviously, you know better than I do, so I  succumb to your
superior expertise in this matter.
With kind regards,
Frank "trying to be careful" Burkhard
Boonton, NJ

In a message dated 3/2/2013 1:57:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,