<VV> Greenbrier Sighting

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Mar 2 22:38:24 EST 2013

I was visiting my folks in Davis, CA today.  On my way home about ½ block
from my folks house on Oeste Dr. (rhymes with toasty (an inside Davis
Joke)), I saw a Greenbrier up on stands with the rear shocks being changed.
Of course I stopped and introduced myself to him.  He is a CORSA member.  He
hangs out on the Corvair Center.  He’s got a really straight rust free 65
Greenbrier that he bought recently in Sonoma, CA.

So I now know there are this Greenbrier, Finn Halbrow’s (sp) Rampside who
are CORSA members and a UC Davis student who drives a nice late coupe who
doesn’t want anything to do with CORSA driving Corvairs in Davis.

dp

This one?

http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/read.php?1,585558,page=1

Matt Nall