<VV> More positive exposure for the Corvair in Hemmings Classic Car

Bob Dunahugh yenko108 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 4 21:34:00 EST 2013

 FYI.    Today I got a chance to see the May issue of Hemmings Classic car. My 69 Goodyear Yenko is on the cover with a 4 page story on 3 of my 4 stingers with photo's. It's to be mailed out on March 8th. As some may have already seen. There has been a 6 issue  story on a 63 Corvair  Spyder restoration in Classic Motorsports. Vary nice with good mention of CORSA. The Mitchel Super Monza would be a good candidate for a cover if it had more exposure.    Bob Dunahugh