<VV> SF Quality Oil

Ray Davis scout1977 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 5 18:06:00 EST 2013

Several moons and many email messages ago, it was determined that API Service Category SF oil was one of the oils we could safely use in a Corvair motor .  The problem was finding it.  Wally World sold it for a while and then it disappeared from the shelves.  If I recall correctly, the distributor, Warren Performance indicated there was not enough call for it so it was being discontinued.  I was in Wally World earlier today and found it back on the shelf.  It is ACCEL branded 10W-40 and made in the USA.  $2.47 a quart. The label indicates "SF Quality for Model Years 1988 and Earlier."  The stock may just be a quirk.  There was seven quarts on the shelf and I took six.  Let's see if it will be restocked. Ray "let it snow" Davis

P Think Green! Please do not print this e-mail unless absolutely necessary.