<VV> Corvair Corsa convertible search

Ratliff, Thomas Thomas.Ratliff at indwes.edu
Tue Mar 5 19:05:32 EST 2013

Friends, in the new Communique you may note an article entitled "Finding and Losing Zorro" which describes my search for an amazing Corvair and the circumstances that led to its unexpected departure from my ownership.  At the end, I make a reference that I'm back in shopping mode, looking for a great replacement.  Which indeed I am in earnest.

So if you happen to have a lead on a very nice Corvair Corsa convertible... let me know!

I have preferences for Danube Blue, black interiors and 1966, but those are preferences and not absolutes, so please freely zip me over any quality leads that might offer good hope for being my next pride and joy.

Thanks!

Sir Thomas

Thomas Ratliff
Marion, Indiana