<VV> Radio Conversion? - Hide it

Ken Lundy klundy at optimum.net
Wed Mar 6 12:56:45 EST 2013

Looks like I'm entering this conversation a little late, so I'm not sure
what was said previously.
I chose to have my AM radio converted to AM/FM Stereo by Antique Automobile
Radio.
http://www.antiqueautomobileradio.com
There's a dealer locator on the site. I brought my radio to the local dealer
and he did the conversion. Took a couple of weeks.
It looks completely stock on the outside, but has new electronics inside.
When you first turn the radio on it goes to FM.
To switch to AM, you simply turn the radio off, then on again.
There is no FM dial, so you have to search for your FM stations by ear.
I'm very happy with it.

Ken Lundy
NJ
64 Red Convertible