<VV> Early Convertible in field

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Wed Mar 6 21:22:59 EST 2013

Ken,

My wife Sue has a sister who lives in Austin, Texas. We went to Austin for a visit at the same time the Grand Am Rolex cars were running at The Circuit of the Americas.

My plans were to stop by the track and watch practice or go for the race. Well, you know how the "best laid plans.....etc.", long story short, we never got to the track because of another family get together that weekend.

The race was Saturday, but we took a cruise by the track just to see it on Tuesday. No, they wouldn't let us in but on the way we passed the early convert. No, we didn't stop for detailed photos as I am the only "car guy" in the car and I wasn't driving.

My only thought is if someone near Austin, Texas is on the list, they might stop by and see if it can be saved or at least some parts saved.

Roy