<VV> Corvair Racing Team Jackets

Lanning14 at aol.com Lanning14 at aol.com
Fri Mar 8 10:38:29 EST 2013

All,

Yes, the Corvair Racing Team Jackets are still available. They will be  on
display at the Performance Workshop in Indy on March 16th. For those  trying
to access the Derby City Corvair web site for information on the jackets;
our web site had some major problems and we are rebuilding the site thru
another  hosting company. In the meantime you can direct requests for jackets
to _lanning14 at aol.com_ (mailto:lanning14 at aol.com) . We have had a number of
inquiries recently and we thank you for your interest. Remember, all
proceeds  from jacket sales go to CORSA and the racing fund. Hope to see many of
you next  week in Indy.

John Lanning, Treasurer
Derby City Corvair, Chapter 402