<VV> Walmart oil

Ernie Sanders epssax at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 11 16:58:46 EDT 2013

A friend just bought 5 cases of 20w50.  Went to several walmarts to find it.  Seems they are getting rid of their brand oil and filters.  Vavoline is handling their garage now and now the shelves are going to have valvoline oil and filters.

I only hope this is a local issue and not nation-wide.  I have 6 cars, two tractors, and a zero turn mower and they all require different oil.  It&#x27;s getting difficult to wrench on our own cars.

I&#x27;d love to hear some input on this from better informed people.

Ernie from Louisville, KY