<VV> Belt issues

Bob Gilbert bgilbert at gilberts-bc.ca
Mon Mar 11 18:15:20 EDT 2013

Hi,
Reminds of many computer system designs I worked with over 40 plus years.
Time after time, the FINAL, FINAL set of system requirements were signed off
by everybody short of the Almighty and sure enough and 1 week before
deployment some VIP walks up and says: "BTW, please add this change"!
Actually they rarely said please....
Regards,
Bob