<VV> 1963 SPYDER CONVERT ~ Could a late build '63 contain '64 parts?

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Tue Mar 12 10:58:51 EDT 2013

Actually, this example is what is known as a 'pull ahead' change.  When the decision was made to put the spare tire 'under the turtle' for the 1961 model year the Fisher Body engineering staff chose to make that change early to spread the work load in the die shop over a greater time period … perhaps to fill in a 'slow' time in the shop.

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
65 Monza 110hp 4 speed 2 door
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.