<VV> VV and Corsa was 63 Spyder Conv.

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Mar 12 17:59:00 EDT 2013

Bryan will correct me if I have these details wrong, as I am not an
internet professional.

Corsa pays for the actual server that powers VV and the T-1 line connection
from the server to the internet. Not cheap.

Your Corsa dues fund this forum.

But we are not too snobbish to make this a member only area. The forum
should be free to attract new members. You found us! It's working.

I love project cars. I collect too many though...

Frank DuVal