<VV> SHOULD or NEED to be a CORSA Member?

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Tue Mar 12 19:06:45 EDT 2013

yes I know I SHOULD be a corsa member ladeda,ladeda. I’ll get to it.
just a project car I’ll start working on with my wife.

jim weppelman
pittsburgh
 _____________

Actually Jim...  it's even BEFORE you buy anything that CORSA and it's Chapters and Online assistance is the most valuable...and then as you work on your project /car..

1  you learn about what you are getting into.. ins and outs, etc..   Bet you never saw this
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/nallm/prebuychecks.pdf  from Steven Serenska
2  You most likely can find a great BARGAIN  vehicle...  from members..
3  You find parts at greatly reduced prices...right now on one Forum a guy is selling off his NEW  Clarks Brake parts at 40%  off...he's going  Discs all around...
4  You get "Hands on "  Help as you bring the car up to TOP  operating conditions... you cannot believe how many times a new member shows up at a Meet / Meeting  and someone says  "  your  engine doesn't sound right..  and the newbie drives  home in a NEW CAR!! gg

It's when   you are like myself and many others...  3 cars.. all done....3 spare complete tested engines / trans  parts on shelves galore....and I know how to do 99%  of what needs to be done...

  That's when  You don't NEED  CORSA.....  but that's when you realize you WANT  to be part of CORSA  and have all the fun we do at different meets....

I never joined CORSA  until 1999...have had Vairs since '69  and man am I glad...I've had GREAT Times at Meets and Conventions...  AND

Because of VV....  I was not a stranger when I visited   Meets that were a 1000 miles out of my area....  several already knew me and knew I was coming!

Probably why I never get to meet   the older Daughters??????   ggg

Matt Nall

Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages