<VV> backlite

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Mar 12 23:11:51 EDT 2013

You mean Back Up Lights? Or tail lights?

Back in my collision shop days, when I ordered a "back window or rear
window" from my glass supplier, they would ask "which side"? It was
backlight to them (or backlite).

Rear Window is a movie staring James Stewart directed by Alfred Hitchcock.

Rear windshield is the second windshield, counting from the front of the
car, on a dual cowl phaeton.

Yes, English can be confusing, and it is always changing.

Frank DuVal