<VV> Changes to the 2013 PW Schedule

Tom Miller tomill at att.net
Wed Mar 13 18:24:58 EDT 2013

Corrections made to the info below. When I posted last night I was dead
tired after working a 10 hour day. My Apologies.

Tom Miller

SCHEDULE FOR
PERFORMANCE WORKSHOP
March 15-16, 2013

FRIDAY, 15 March 2013

1 pm tour Impact Racing
Impact Race Products
7991 W. 21st Street
Indpls, IN 46214

Dallara Tour
The Dallara tours are on the hour at 11, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm. Dallara is
offering a discounted fee if you mention that you are with the
Performance Corvair Group. They also have a small restaurant on the premises

6;00 pm Dinner The Coachman restaurant, 6112 Cambridge Way, Plainfield,
IN. Groups and rides start gathering at 5:30 at Country Inn & Suites,
5630 Flight School Dr, Indianapolis, IN

SATURDAY, 16 March 2013
Vendor setup at 0700
0800 Registration
0900 Introductions -- Get to know each other
The Roe car -- Warren LeVeque
O930 REAR ROLL TOE -- Ken Klingaman
1000 Rebuilding fuel pumps - Smitty
1115 Announcements
CORSA Convention, Autocross, and Gingerman Raceway -- Ryan Counterman
Oilympics at VIR by NECC --Seth Emerson
Warren LeVeque - speaking on the Roe car on Display

1200 Lunch
1 pm New Design Clutch -- Ken Hand
2 pm Suspension Set-up; Track vs. Autocross -- David Clemens
3 pm Anthony Johnson and his Subie build
4 pm Say Good Bye Chuck

Michael LeVeque and Tracy McLean are getting married after the
Performance Workshop March 16 at 7:00 PM
Wedding will be in Anderson, IN at the Fraternal Order of Firefighters;
Local 1216 105 1/2 WEst 53rd St. Anderson, IN 46013 .

Mexi-fest food and casual dress.

for more info:

RSVP at Libgan2004 at ... or call Tracey at 317 379 0045 for more info.

Tom Miller
Performance Corvair Group
Circle City Corvairs
Corsa