<VV> Alternate Fans?

jay m jaysplace at laserpubs.com
Fri Mar 15 01:51:28 EDT 2013

On 3/13/2013 4:45 AM, Joel McGregor wrote:
> I would think this could happen for under $100.  Every automatic transmission I've ever worked on had on that would pull a car.  I would think something out of a small car transmission could be adapted. ???
> Joel McGregor
The sprags in automatics are well oiled by the trans.
It would probably take an enclosure and such - plus most of those use
expensive transmission parts as one of the raceways.
Still an interesting possibility.
Anyone know a friendly transmission shop?
(just to look around and mull some possibilities)

--
Jay