<VV> alternate fans

Gary Moore tdrinkr at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 16 23:29:37 EDT 2013

I should not have used computer fans as an example. There are fans that are used in convention ovens that can withstand the heat. This was meant as a "what if" question. So what would happened if a pair of small heat resistant fans were placed at the back of the lower shrouds that came on when the thermostats opened the exhaust doors? Would  the back pressure that causes the top fan work less efficiently be reduced?
During the electric fan test were there any measurements taken with the heater blower on? This would be a near equivalent.
GMoore