<VV> fans

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sun Mar 17 12:46:43 EDT 2013

An axial fan can be made to work (look at a Porsche) but it has to have
many blades, a large pitch, and, preferably, straightening vanes--all this
within a close-fitting tubular housing. A centrifugal blower works with
greater  efficiency, but should fit more closely in its housing than the stock
Corvair  fan does. This type of conversation was carried on in fastvair a few
years ago;  its lessons obviously didn't filter down to VV.

Scotty from Hollyweird

.
In a message dated 3/16/2013 1:31:32 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,