<VV> Can someone help a stranded Ultravan owner in Santa Barbara at Elings Park?

Tony . ultravanman248 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 17 18:27:19 EDT 2013

I'm Happy to report Brian was able to get the "green Machine" back on the road with Bob's help.

Here is his email:

Ah that was an easy fix with considering bob's help with the parts. The yolk was absolutely trashed and it took a few good whacks to get the wheel lugs out of the old axle but we're back in action and enjoying Santa Barbara with some corned beef, cabbage and a pint of Guinness.

Happy st. Patrick's day and thanks for the help!

Brian

Tony
Getting closer to our dream of having an Ultra Van museum.
We are blessed to have: UV248, UV256, UV362 and UV512-V8.
We are planning to have UV520-Toronado delivered in 2013.
KEEP the Ultravan ALIVE!!