<VV> fans, heads

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Mon Mar 18 14:42:37 EDT 2013

This has been done; go to fastvair, check out their photo section, look for
 "fan designs" or "head designs" under the name of cottysay.  Then leave me
 a message for me to send you improved versions, both with standard
pushrods and  with overhead cams.

Scotty from Hollyweird

In a message dated 3/18/2013 11:18:24 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,