<VV> Electric Fans

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Mon Mar 18 14:50:01 EDT 2013

The pertinent phrase here is "normal driving."  Most discussion  on this
subject has been for those who wish better performance from their  Corvairs,
due to modifications or racing---hence it was on fastvair.   'Nough said?

Scotty from Hollyweird

.

In a message dated 3/18/2013 11:41:57 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,