<VV> Forum

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Mon Mar 18 18:07:51 EDT 2013

Well, thanks all for telling me.   I guess, like we used to say in the
old country, Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one.

To Matt, who responded to me in the royal plural, I guess, "May we ask
why I asked?" (Nice of him to inquire of behalf of the rest of the
world), I respond, yes, you may ask. The answer is that I was new to
this forum, and I was told that asking questions was a way to get
answers. Sorry, ", if that didn't occur to you.

This is  more of a sewing circle than an informative forum- think I'll
leave you ladies to your gossip and go play with my Corvair.

Been nice.   Please remove my name from all of your mailing lists.

Jon Woolf.

Funny.. on the VV  website.. it tells you how to SEARCH ARCHIVES  4 different ways!

And I would think a new member would do that to find out what "subjects"  may be "problems"

I'd apologize to you... but your  instant "opinion of us"  makes that impossible!

 Best of everything to you!   We're  all having fun!

Matt Nall

Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages