<VV> Forum

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Mon Mar 18 21:17:09 EDT 2013

Jon,
    I think you possibly misinterpreted Matt's  response.  He was simply
(and politely) trying to narrow your question to a  more specific area since
this general subject could be answered with many  pages of responses (as it
has in the past).
    In fact, I think you got more of a "genteel"  response from him than
most of us old timers usually get.<GGGG)
    Hope you stay and contribute to our knowledge  base!
Regards,
    Frank "aquaman" Burkhard
    Boonton, NJ

In a message dated 3/18/2013 5:52:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,