<VV> Clutch?> Astro 1 engine fans

Mel Francis mfrancis at wi.rr.com
Tue Mar 19 11:14:33 EDT 2013

I don't think so, Chuck.
Here's a view of the shaft and the drive went directly from the crank to the
bevel gear
that drove the fan: http://www.pbase.com/917carl/image/21848755
The rest of this long shaft was used to drive the alternator.
There might have been a clutch inside the larger diameter fan hub, bu it
hasn't shown up in any drawings:
http://www.pbase.com/917carl/image/21873581

Mel