<VV> two two-barrels

jwcorvair at aol.com jwcorvair at aol.com
Wed Mar 20 10:49:58 EDT 2013

True, and they were the carb of choice for the tri-pack applications like the GTO and the 427 Corvette. I've been looking at some of the sites for modifying Rochester 2CGs. There are quite a few of them. One site offers complete rebuild parts, new jets, linkage, and more. Also, the 2CG is a poplular carb for mild hot rodding of straight six Chevy and Ford engines, as well as marine engines. If I get some spare time, I'll look into this.

Joe White