<VV> Fw: Corvair low riders

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Wed Mar 20 15:36:02 EDT 2013

Right you are, Clark ... Thisne reminds me of a low milage 66 Sport Sedan that I purchased for $6.  The body was very good and the interior was like new BUT the front crossmember had broken in half!  Same look.  All this green car needs is some new suspension parts, new interior, and a decent paint job to straighten it out.

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
65 Monza 2 door, 110hp 4 speed