<VV> Low Rider(s)

Ulli Dittmar info at california-camping.de
Wed Mar 20 17:35:35 EDT 2013

why can´t just the job he had done be judged - I am sure a low ride is not everyones favorite but he performed an awesome job on the Corvair.
I am sure not much people have done such radical changes to a Corvair yet - and he has done most of the stuff by himself and...
he is in his mid 20th.
Custom cars like this get our fav car in public - and not on a bad way at all.

my 5 cent

Regards
Ulli the Ba-Vair-ian

61 Monza 900 Sedan