<VV> Designers WAS Low Riders

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Thu Mar 21 10:02:48 EDT 2013

And, you are right, Joe!  Sadly the great designers back in the day have mostly timed out … Once they were plentiful, now they are rare. Still, their timeless designs live on!  You have brought up a name that touches my heart and awakens one of my most fond memories; the Sunday afternoon I spent at the home of Gordon Buehrig.  What a fascinating and inspiring man!

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
65 Monza 110hp 4 speed 2 door
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.