<VV> Tight Nuts & Transports

Jon Woolf jon at jonwoolf.com
Sun Mar 24 11:15:28 EDT 2013

To Smitty-

Hey, thanks for your suggestion re my tight nuts-

I'm still trying to LOOSEN the @#$#@ things!   Once we climb THAT
mountain, I will be able to focus on getting the new ones tightened.

Re using the hoist to get them off- the hoist was only available for a
quick look, courtesy of my friends at Firestone. Now I'm back in my
garage, no hoist.

And on a totally different subject-  I recently bought a car back east
and needed to transport it here to sunny Oregon.  Let me tell you- the
auto transport business is filled with liars, rogues and thieves!   With
the help of a good, caring, broker, possibly the last one standing, I
got it moved. Decent price, on time, and with a driver who seemed to
give a damn about the cars on board.  Not a scratch on the car (Well, no
more than there were to start with).    Broker's name- David Vanderson,
Performance Vehicle Transport,
616-551-3105.  Cares about his clients, one man business, responsible,
likes 'vairs.

Jon Woolf