<VV> Look at a car for me? (Some humor)

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 26 14:44:36 EDT 2013

I, like Jay, don't always agree with what Hank says (let alone what he thinks) but I would not hesitate to call on him for an inspection if I wanted to buy a car within 600 miles of him. But in the following post I see Matt (on the Pacific coast) states a car for sale looks good (on the Atlantic coast!). Thanks Matt for looking at that car for all of us and stating your opinion. How much do we owe you?
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301