<VV> Want to make a difference this year? / Updates???

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Tue Mar 26 17:58:34 EDT 2013

  Earlier this  year we were asked...

Not a CORSA member? resolve to become one in 2013; or if you already are, sign up a friend!

You will very much enjoy your membership, including
the excellent, award winning, nine times a year, "CORSA Communique." Print
membership is $45, or just $37 for a virtual/on-line membership. Join and make
CORSA an even better organization, then enjoy and contribute your knowledge
about our waterless wonders!

http:// Corvair.ORG

Ed
Milwaukee
'66 Monza sedan, 110-glide
CORSA member since July, 1977

Being a Mod on several other online Forums I get the chance to welcome 12-15  NEW Corvair owners each week!  We always suggest they think about joining CORSA and their nearest Chapter... even though they may live too far away to attend  very often...  since CORSA membership is reported to be up this year.. it must be working!  Although we've always done this.....

 What have you done  so far this year to promote CORSA?

Matt Nall

Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages