<VV> synthetic oil and cars that don't get driven much

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 27 01:32:03 EDT 2013

If you are using synthetic oil and a fresh filter, it's going to cost you
(DIY) around $40.00 to $50.00 per year to do an oil change on a rarely
driven car.  Seems worth it to me.  If you are in a cold climate and tuck it
away for a few months during snow season, do that oil change just before it
goes for its winter nap.

Later, JR

In Illinois
PS - Last year I already had driven both several times by the end of March.
This year - about 5 miles so far (on a rare, clear day).