<VV> Jerk who trashed Corvairs on PBS/Forbes

Gary Moore tdrinkr at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 27 12:39:50 EDT 2013

Dr. Kotlikoff is not an employee of PBS or Forbes. I don't know if he is a complete jerk, probably incomplete like the rest of us. He does have a column that is sometimes picked up by news outlets. As you can see by his signature he is a highly respected professor of economics at Boston University. He was also a presidential candidate for 2012. He is a conservative economist, although if being different from the norm makes you a liberal than he is, kinda like Ben Stein.
Joe I do like word "Corvairisti". Did you coin that or has it been used before? GMoore