<VV> Jerk who trashed Corvairs on PBS/Forbes

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Wed Mar 27 11:57:44 EDT 2013

I wish I could give him a ride in one of mine.  He would have to admit the car is perfectly safe even if the driver isn't.

Joel McGregor

To  All Corvair Buffs,

Ok,  I surrender. You have moved, on email, from castigating me to charming
me with  your love of the Corvair. Since I love old cars and love old car
buffs, let me  say that the Corvair surely deserves a reprieve after all
these years.

best,  Larry

PS,  You guys own me a ride in yours, but not in the rain!

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 3:36 PM, <_Taruffi57 at aol.com_