<VV> non Corvair

Ulli Dittmar info at california-camping.de
Thu Mar 28 15:25:42 EDT 2013

He folks out there,

I would like to wish you all a happy eastern - my easter egg is about to come a week later.
Sorry but after three Corvairs in my little collection I had to buy something different and my choice was a 57 Pontiac Safari Transcontinental.
O.K. is has no engine in the rear (but I guess about 3-4 Vair engines will fit in the trunk) and it got WATER in front but I think it will be a nice ride for summer - by the way I hope you all have better weather than we have here in Bavaria, Germany - snow, snow, snow and temps far below 0.

I wish you all a happy Eastern, and keep spring in mind to enjoy your rides soon.

Regards
Ulli the Ba-Vair-ian

61 Monza 900 Sedan
65 Monza 110 Coupe