<VV> non Corvair

Ulli Dittmar info at california-camping.de
Thu Mar 28 16:57:08 EDT 2013

41 degrees  Fahrenheit - i have finished with winter, like my Corsa, I am praying for spring to get back on the road with beautiful cars, wind in my hair (rest of it) and a nice breath in my nose. I am rally finished with winter, believe me, I am!!!!!!!!!!

Regards
Ulli the Ba-Vair-ian

61 Monza 900 Sedan
65 Monza 110 Coupe